Waterworks Clayburn Fireclay Bar Sink with End Drain
Waterworks Clayburn Fireclay Bar Sink with End Drain . At home in a restored farmhouse, or modern beach cottage, these traditional sinks are updated to be practical and utilitarian. Made from very strong Fine Fireclay and glazed with an incredibly durable glaze, Clayburn sinks are extremely resistant to scratches and stains.
– Extremely hard, scratch resistant surface doesn’t trap dirt or bacteria.
– Glaze resists staining and is extremely durable.
– All Clayburn bar sinks require 2″ bar drain(UNKS15), sold separately.
– Due to dimensional variations of Fine Fire Clay, Clayburn sinks should be installed before templating for countertops.
– All dimensions are based on original specifications and are subject to change and variation. Dimensions taken for the purposes of cutting templates should always be taken from each product directly.
Dimensions: 14-3/4″W x 22-3/4″L x 8-7/8″H
Drain Hole Diameter: 2″
Outer Rim Shape: Rectangle
Garbage Disposal: No
Dimension Tolerance: +/- 2%
Please call (512) 462-1444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to order.