***ALL orders are shipped with a SIGNATURE REQUIRED UPON DELIVERY.
• The above shipping rates apply only to UPS GROUND service in the continental United States. Additional shipping fees apply to Hawaii & Alaska. Alexander Marchant requires a minimum purchase of $50 on orders shipping to US Territories & Canada. Please contact us for a shipping estimate.
• Shipping orders to an international address will require an order minimum of $250. The client is responsible for paying duties and taxes. Shipping delays caused by customs is not the responsibility of Alexander Marchant. Please contact Alexander Marchant for further details.
• All orders ship via UPS Ground Service. Expedited shipping is available upon request. Please email email@example.com or call (512) 462-1444 ext. 111 for an estimate. UPS will not ship to a PO BOX.
• Expedited-shipping service refers only to the method of delivery from Alexander Marchant to you. If the product you have ordered is out of stock or special order, it will still have a lead time before shipping.
•Additional charges may be applied to items that require special packaging, are oversized, are heavyweight and/or require ship by freight. Freight does not include surcharges such as crating, lift-gate required, or a COD charge where applicable. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (512) 462-1444 ext. 111 prior to placing the order if you would like to know if your order would fall under this category.
• Once an order has shipped, an email notification will be sent with tracking number.
• Estimated lead times start from the time the order is approved and payment has been made. The Estimated Lead Times are based on the best knowledge Alexander Marchant has from the manufacturer. Certain manufacturer issues, while rare, can occur which will affect the stated lead time and are out of the control of Alexander Marchant.
• If an item is purchased from Quickship, the item will ship within 1 to 2 business days.
ALEXANDER MARCHANT WEB ORDER AND RETURN POLICIES
***Please read these policies before finalizing your order.
Online Shopping Cart Orders:
- Payment of the items you have placed in our online shopping cart indicates your approval of the order and agreement to the terms of sale.
- Any changes or cancellations to the order after approved or processed may result in processing and/or restocking fees.
- After your order has been received, any damaged or incorrect items must be reported to Alexander Marchant within THREE days to ensure order replacement or full refund.
- You will be provided with a Quote for Approval, which must be approved by signature (electronic signature accepted) prior to your order being processed. This signature indicates that you have taken responsibility for the accuracy of the Quote and that you agree to the terms of sale.
- Any changes or cancellation of the order after approved or processed may result in processing and/or restocking fees.
- Payment in full is due in advance of order being processed and shipped to your provided address. Alexander Marchant accepts all major credit cards, and check. You will be required to fill out a credit card authorization form if paying by credit card.
- After you have received your order, any damaged or incorrect items must be reported to Alexander Marchant within THREE days to ensure order replacement or full refund.
- Alexander Marchant will only accept returns of items if they are in original packaging, uninstalled, and are in the same condition in which they were received.
- Returns must be initiated within 7 days of receiving the product at your provided address. Please contact Alexander Marchant at (512) 462-1444 ext. 111 or at email@example.com to initiate a return. Alexander Marchant reserves the right to reject returns sent or communicated beyond the return limit period, or items which are not in the same condition in which they were received.
- Alexander Marchant will provide you with a Return Goods Authorizatoin (RGA) number for your return. Please write this number on the outside of the box e.g. RGA#1234. Please include a copy of your original packing list inside the box.
- Returns of most items will incur a 20% restocking fee. Limited items may have up to a 40% restocking fee. Prior to the order being finalized, you will be informed if your order has any product with a higher restocking fee. Quickship items can be returned with no restocking fee.
- All shipping charges for a return are the responsibility of the purchaser. Items must be returned via UPS, FedEx or USPS with SIGNATURE REQUIRED upon delivery. We cannot guarantee any refund if the items are not shipped back with signature required upon delivery. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with tracking information once the shipper has issued it.
- Custom Orders, Sale Items, and AM Select items are not returnable.
- If an item has been installed, and determined to be faulty, malfunctioning, or otherwise defective, please report this issue to Alexander Marchant immediately upon discovery so that we can proceed with warranty replacement or repair. This process, and the warranty limits, may vary by manufacturer. Most items are covered for factory defect from one year of date of purchase. Alexander Marchant will then provide a return-shipping label for defective product.
- Alexander Marchant is not responsible for any charges accrued for the installation or removal of any product, even in the case of product failure.
Thank you! We appreciate your business!